Lee Theatre Plaza in Causeway
Bay used to be a theatre, as the name indicates. But it's
now a building with shops and restaurants. Since the theatre
had been there for decades, it is often used as a landmark by
To get there, take the MTR and get off at the Causeway Bay
station. From there, there're a few different routes (for instance
most people would go via
exit F and down Kai Chiu Rd), but the following is one fighting
through least crowd with minimal walking.
- Take exit C from Causeway Bay MTR station.
- Turn left once you are above ground.
- After 10 yards/meters or so, you're at the street corner.
On your left you'll see stairs going up a pedestrian overpass.
Take that (going south) to cross the Henessy Road.
- Once at the other end of the pedestrian overpass, you are
- Go straight for about 200 yards/meters. The Lee Theatre
Plaza will be on your right at the corner of Percival St.
and Sharp St.